Thursday, October 12, 2006

So this is my cast of characters. The zaney wonderful people in my life...



This is me Ashley Marie Says. I'm 19 years old. I go to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. I love everything indie.



This is my wonderful brother, Ian Says and his fabulous wife and my best friend, Heather Mia Says. I have learned so much from these two and they are a HUGE part of my life. They are always there for me!



This is my amazing dad, Bill Says. He is my mentor and I love him more than I could ever express...I'm pretty sure I'm the definition of "daddy's girl". Love you poppa!



This is my fierce mamma, Angela Says. She is pretty stern at times but she is probably the most amazing woman I will ever know...she is the glue that holds our family together and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!!



This is my cute cat Mickey...he is about 3 years old and likes to be mischiefious and get into things that he isn't supposed to.


This is my fabulous puppy dog Minnie (get the disney reference??) We rescued her from the pound about 4 years ago and she has become the queen of the house!

No comments: