Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ok so as all of you already know Riley and I broke up.
Well now he has a new girlfriend.
I personally feel that it is kinda messed up to start dating someone else a week and a half after we break up.
I don't dislike the girl and I don't hate riley...but I feel like he could have given me a little time to grieve.
Well...I saw her on campus today and smile at her...not a fake or envious smile...just a genuine one...she gave me the evil eye. I'm trying not to hold it against her. I mean ...maybe she thinks I hate her or something..but I don't. I know that she is with him now and that there is nothing I can do about it...nor would I want to. Deep inside I am relieved that Riley and I broke up...the relationship was causing stress for both of us and just wasn't healthy. I get that. But as I'm sure you ladies can agree...him finding someone new so fast can be a blow to one's ego.

No comments: