Thursday, February 12, 2009



So here is the tattoo I just got on tuesday...I'm pretty much in love with it.

In other news, school is going well. I made an A on my first Spanish test...that blew me away...I really didn't think that I had done that well. I made a B on my Sociology test that I barely even studied for so that is good. Today I had 2 tests, one in Anthropology which I already took and am pretty sure I did very well on, and one in Art History which I am about to take in an hour, I studied pretty well for it so I think I should be ok.

Also, I think Riley's new girlfriend, Roberta, and I are becoming friends. She is really nice.

Everything in my life right now is going really well, I have a new haircut, a new tattoo, and am doing really well in school. And of course, I have amazing friends. What more could I ask for without seeming undoubtedly selfish?

No comments: